Reflect Neuropsychology provides neuropsychological assessment through the lifespan. We are looking for a dynamic, out-going individual to provide neuropsychological assessments to a wide variety of children. Experience with ASD assessment preferred (i.e., ADOS/ADIR).
• One year of clinical experience in pediatric Neuropsychology at the pre-doctoral or post-doctoral level.
• Ph.D. or Psy.D. from APA accredited doctoral program in clinical, school or counseling psychology.
• APA accredited internship.
• One year of clinical training in pediatric Neuropsychology at the pre-doctoral or post-doctoral level.
• Must receive California Psychology license within six (6) months of hire.
• One or more years of clinical experience in pediatric Neuropsychology at the pre-doctoral or post-doctoral level in a medical setting.
• APA accredited internship with emphasis on Neuropsychology.
• Post-doctoral fellowship in Neuropsychology.
• Eligible for board certification in Neuropsychology.
The ideal candidate will be open to marketing for themselves as well. This is a contract position with a fee-split. All assessment materials and administrative services are provided.
Dr. Judith Leone-Friedman, MEd, PsyD
Psychologist (PSY 25712)
Clinical Director, Reflect
5016 Parkway Calabasas #212
Calabasas, CA 91302
Fax: (844) 866-8241
Pediatric neuropsychology – Back To Home